The KTM RC 200 is a high-power bike by Bajaj. It has gone through a lot of changes and is one of the most popular and highest performing bikes in the year 2021. Before making your investment in this superbike, here are a few things you need to know about it.
- The new RC 200 has a 199.5 cc engine and it is available as a BS 6 model. Its fuel capacity is approximately 9.5 litres. The bike’s engine has an electric starter and allows a quick start.
- The KTM RC 200 has an anti-locking braking system. It has both front and rear disc brakes.
- It is available in one variant and two different colours – orange and black. It has bold graphics and a brilliant design. The integrated blinkers, twin headlight, full digital display (which includes service reminder, fuel indicator, and more), and the thin tail give it dynamite yet sleek style.
- The foot-pegs are strong and lightweight. It can be customised into three different positions depending on the rider’s requirements.
- It has two overhead camshafts and carbon-coated cam followers. The bike also has four valves in its cylinder head. One of the features that differentiate KTM RC 200 from other bikes is its telescopic fork, which has a 43mm outer diameter. This makes it an ideal option for bike racing and long rides on rough terrains.
- The RC 200 is safe as it has a three-chamber silencer attached close to the centre of gravity of the bike, thus avoiding contact between the rider and passenger’s legs with the bike’s exhaust. The bike also has additional balance and better support.
- The windshield is aerodynamically designed to prevent the rush of wind and dust on the rider’s face.
Check: KTM Bikes Price List
RC 200 is a state-of-the-art choice of bike. When compared to the KTM all bikes price in India, it is available for INR 2.04 lakhs.