The Australian automotive giant, KTM has finally launched KTM RC 200 and RC 390. These are powerful feature-packed bikes which are priced at Rs. 2.05 lakhs and Rs. 1.6 lakh for RC 390 and RC 200 respectively ex-showroom Delhi. KTM is quite hopeful about these bikes as they are not only affordable and provide features similar to their other top-end bikes.
Let’s look at the top 10 reasons why this KTM bike is a major hit between bike enthusiasts.
- Features inspired from the KTM 1190 RC8 R
- Supported by tubular space frame designed using steel tubes provides strength
- Water-cooled, 4-stroke, mono cylinder engine for the smooth running
- 6-speed claw transmission same as the duke bikes
- RC 200 flaunts MRF tyres and RC 390 the Metzeler tyres for grip and speed
- Finest suspensions similar to RC8 with enhanced stability
- Advanced braking system. RC 390 also supports an ABS
- Highly advanced and futuristic LCD panels that even shows the most optimum time to shift gears
- Super-sporty in looks and features
- Made to provide a strong design and maximum manoeuvrability
Browse:- KTM Bikes Price List
If you are a biker who wants speed, stability, manoeuvrability, fuel-efficiency and style, you must get your hands on one of these RC bikes. Also, these bikes are inspired from the Duke series.
Additionally, these bikes are not only affordable but also the best bikes in the segment.